Our Cookies Policy explains:
- what cookies are,
- your choices regarding cookies
- and further information about cookies.
A. What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
- to enable certain functions of the Service,
- to provide analytics,
- to store your various preferences,
You can find types and information of some cookies we use on www.ilciresidence.com/ at the table given below.
|country_code||ilci-residence-hotel.hotelrunner.com||Preference||HTTP||1 day||Irl||Determines the preferred language of the visitor. Allows the website to set the preferred language upon t he visitor’s re-entry.|
|currency||ilci-residence-hotel.hotelrunner.com||Preference||HTTP||1 day||Irl||Saves the visitor’s currency preferences.|
|locale||ilci-residence-hotel.hotelrunner.com||Preference||HTTP||1 day||Irl||The cookie determines the preferred language and country-setting of the visitor – This allows the website to show content most relevant to that region and language.|
|pll_language||ilciresidence.com||Preference||HTTP||1 day||TR||This cookie is used to determine the preferred language of the visitor and sets the language accordingly
on the website, if possible.
İLCI RESIDENCE HOTEL use especially Preference cookies on the Service and We may use different types of cookies to run the Service:
– Essential (Necessary) cookies. Essential cookies are necessary for a web site to run and to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
– Analytic Cookies: İLCI RESIDENCE HOTEL mainly may prefer using analytic (statistics) cookies to store information of how visitors use the service and to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage
-Third-party cookies: Provided that we inform visitors, in addition to our own cookies, We may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
C. How do I change my cookie settings?
- If you’d like to change your cookie preferences at any time, please click on the ‘Change my preferences’ icon. You can then adjust the available sliders to ‘On’ or ‘Off’, then clicking ‘Save and close’. You may need to refresh your page for your settings to take effect.
- Alternatively, most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings.
To find information relating to other browsers, visit the browser developer’s website.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
D. Where can you find more information about cookies?
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites: