- The Company, or, the Data Controller
The Company means ZHR TURİZM OTELCİLİK HAVACILIK OTO KİRALAMA SAN VE TİC. A.Ş.
(herein after referred to “We” or ” İLCI RESIDENCE HOTEL ”
Maltepe Mahallesi | Gazi Mustafa Kemal Blv.| No:135, 06375 | Çankaya | Ankara
Tel: 90 312 230 86 86
Web: www.ilciresidence.com/ | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Person :
Fatih Bahça | Hotel Manager
- Data Controller
Data Controller means the natural or legal person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal information are, or are to be, processed.
- Data Processor
Data Processor means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.
- Data Subject
Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
- Personal Data
Means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person
EU General Data Protection Regulation (No.2016/679)
Personal Data Protection Law (No. 6698) of the Republic of Turkey
1. Principles for processing personal data
As the Data Controller, Our principles for processing personal data are:
- Fairness and lawfulness. When we process personal data, the individual rights of the Data Subjects must be protected. All personal data must be collected and processed in a legal and fair manner.
- Restricted to a specific purpose. The personal data of Data Subject must be processed only for specific purposes.
- Transparency. The Data Subject must be informed of how his/her data is being collected, processed and used.
2. What personal data we collect and process
İLCI RESIDENCE HOTEL collects several different types of personal data for various purposes. Personal Data may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Passport number
- Phone number
- Health data (if necessary)
3. For what purposes we use the personal data
Taken into consideration the principles and conditions specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the KVK Law, your personal data is mainly processed to;
- respond to reservation requests from you via telephone and e-mail,
- complete your guest registration based on the application we made remotely or by coming facility to our in person,
- provide you internet access from the hotel network during your stay,
- meet your special needs and demands that cannot be met within the facility can be met from outside,
- fulfil the obligation to notify identity to the authorised institutions,
- collect accommodation fee electronically and issuance of financial documents such as e-invoice, e-archive,
- execute our commercial and technical business processes such as accommodation, accounting, IT, physical space security,
- receive opinions and suggestions to evaluate our service quality in line with our priorities of increasing the comfort and satisfaction of our guests, customising our services according to the needs and tastes,
- inform our guests about our service concept, quality standards, special tariffs for special days and periods via electronic methods and tools such as e-bulletins, text messages and e-mails,
- fulfil obligations arising from sectoral regulations of public institutions and organisations such as the Ministry of Culture and Tourism
4. Legal basis for collecting and processing personal data
İLCI RESIDENCE HOTEL have put in place appropriate and technical measures in order to process and protect personal data of individuals related to our company in accordance with both the Personal Data Protection Law (Law No. 6698, “PDPL”) and GDPR, No: 2016/679.
The Company processes personal data in compliance with provisions laid down in both data protection laws, within the framework of;
a) the performance of the service contract or in order to take steps prior to entering into a contract;
b) the compliance with a legal obligation; such as the “Law No. 1774 on Identity Notification”, “Law No. 5464 on Bank Cards and Credit Cards” , “Law No. 5651 on the Regulation of Publications on the Internet and Combating Crimes Committed through These Publications” and the “Regulation on the Relations of Tourism Enterprises with the Ministry, Each Other and Their Customers”
c) legitimate interests such as;
- Necessity of operating our hospitality and administrative services
- Advertising or market research
- Assertion of legal claims and defense in legal disputes
- Ensuring IT operations and IT security
In some situations, the processing of your personal data is not absolutely necessary and only permitted with your consent. We inform you about this circumstance and in particular about the fact that giving your consent is voluntary and revocable at any time with effect for the future.
5. Retention of personal data
We will retain and use your information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, serve you in better manner during your stay, resolve disputes and enforce our policies. Beside, İLCI RESIDENCE HOTEL do not keep your personal data for any other purpose aforementioned above and delete from every systems if there’s no purpose longer.
6. Your rights as a Data Subject
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what personal data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us via Contact Person (email@example.com) mentioned above.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have about you
- The right of rectification
- The right to object
- The right of restriction
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent