The data subjects (hereinafter referred to as “Applicant”) have been given the right to make certain requests for the processing of their personal data in Article 11 of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (“PDPL”) and also in Articles between 15 and 22 in GDPR .
In accordance with Article 13/1 of the aforementioned Law, the data subject shall file an application to the data controller in writing or by other means to be determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Therefore, please inform us if any changes have occurred to your personal data. In accordance with Article 11 of PDPL and in Article 12 of GDPR, you have the right to request from the data controller;
- a) to learn whether your personal data are processed or not,
- b) to learn the purpose of the processing of your personal data and whether these personal data are used in compliance with the purpose,
- c) to know the third parties to whom your personal data are transferred in country or abroad,
- d) to request the rectification of the incomplete or inaccurate data, if any,
- e) to request the erasure or destruction of your personal data under the conditions referred to in Article 7,
- f) to request reporting of the operations carried out pursuant to sub-paragraphs (d) and (e) to third parties to whom your personal data have been transferred,
- g) to object to the existence of a result against yourself by analyzing the data processed solely through automated systems,
- h) to claim compensation for the damage arising from the unlawful processing of your personal data.
Within this framework, the applications to be made to our Company in writing, by printing out this form and by writing the ” Information Request about Personal Data ” on the envelope or on the subject; It can be sent
- personally by the applicant,
- via a notary or return receipt requested,
- by registered e-mail address of our Company.
DATA SUBJECT REQUEST
In accordance with the rights you have as a Data Subject laid down in the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (“PDPL”) and GDPR, this is the Form prepared for the fulfillment of your application to ZHR TURİZM OTELCİLİK HAVACILIK OTO KİRALAMA SAN VE TİC. A.Ş. (or İLCİ RESIDENCE HOTEL) (Data Controller) related to your personal data. Please clearly and completely fill out each section reserved for you in the Form. You can forward it to the Contact Person, Fatih Bahça, along with a wet-ink signature, to the correspondence address of İLCİ RESIDENCE HOTEL
Contact Details: Maltepe Mahallesi | Gazi Mustafa Kemal Blv.| No:135, 06375 | Çankaya | Ankara
Web: www.ilciresidence.com/ | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Person : Fatih Bahça | Hotel Manager
Your application will be answered as soon as possible within 30 days at the latest in accordance with the legal provisions. Even if the information and documents you provide are incomplete or incomprehensible, we would like to make you know that we will contact you as a Data Controller to finalize your application.